When You Need Locksmith Services, Call the Trusted Name Who Can Do It All
Created at : Nov 16 2023
Commercial locksmiths and auto locksmiths specialize in different areas of locksmithing, and their primary focus is on different types of locks and security systems. Here's a breakdown of the main differences between the two:
Scope of Work:
- Commercial Locksmiths: They primarily deal with locks and security systems in commercial settings, such as offices, businesses, and industrial properties. Their services may include installing and maintaining access control systems, high-security locks, and other commercial-grade security solutions.
- Auto Locksmiths: These locksmiths specialize in automotive locks and security systems. They are skilled in dealing with car keys, ignition systems, and other automotive security features. Auto locksmiths are often called upon to help with situations like car lockouts, key replacements, and ignition repairs.
- Commercial Locksmiths: They offer services like installing and repairing commercial door locks, access control systems, keyless entry systems, master key systems, and other security solutions tailored for businesses.
- Auto Locksmiths: Their services revolve around issues related to vehicles, such as unlocking cars, replacing lost or damaged keys, reprogramming transponder keys, and fixing ignition problems.
Training and Expertise:
- Commercial Locksmiths: They are trained to understand the complexities of commercial security systems, which often involve more sophisticated technology and integration with other building systems.
- Auto Locksmiths: Specialized training is required to work with the unique locking mechanisms and security features found in vehicles. Auto locksmiths need to keep up with advancements in automotive technology.
Equipment and Tools:
- Commercial Locksmiths: They use tools and equipment suitable for working on commercial-grade locks and security systems. This may include heavy-duty door hardware and specialized tools for electronic access control systems.
- Auto Locksmiths: They use tools designed for working on automotive locks and keys, including lock picking tools, key cutting machines, and programming devices for electronic car keys.
Typical Work Environments:
- Commercial Locksmiths: They are more likely to work in office buildings, retail spaces, industrial facilities, and other commercial establishments.
- Auto Locksmiths: Their work often takes place in automotive-related settings, such as parking lots, garages, and roadside locations.
In summary, while both commercial and auto locksmiths are locksmith professionals, they specialize in different aspects of the field based on the settings and types of locks they commonly encounter. But at 4GotKeys???, you have a one stop shop option: they can do it all! Call them today for your commercial locksmith Fort Bragg, NC needs.